Are you heading to Melbourne for Australian open tennis 2014? Please read these important tips before you stay in a hotel.
1. Check in- check out time: Know the check in and checkout time and grace timings before checking in a hotel
2. Service: you should stay in a hotel that offers best service including room service on time.
3. Cleanliness: The hotel should be clean and beautiful
4. Food: check that the hotel offers various foods that suit any country travellers.
5. Transport: check about the conveyance facilities and pick and drop services and airport shuttle.
6. Facilities: Check whether they provide facilities like free wifi, mini bar, coffee makers, baby cots, bath tubs, hot and cold water, smoking and non smoking preferences and mosquito repellents.
7. Restaurant and Bars: check that they have a nice bar and restaurant that makes you comfortable.
8. Gym: If you do regular work outs and never skip Gym, ensure the hotel has a nice gym
9. Near to Stadium: Most importantly you should have the hotel near the stadium of Australian open 2014 so that you don’t miss the match because of traffic jam.